£17,500 - £18,000
Our client is an exciting, fast -growing and award winning Manufacturer based Near Cowley, Oxford, who due to rapid growth are now seeking 3 Assembly Operative's to join to their Production team.
Ideally applicants would have experience in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical assembly, duties will include but are not limited to;
Building, testing or repairing mechanical or electrical systems
Maintain accurate technical documentation
Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
advise any methodology and design improvements which could enhance product quality and manufacturing process.
- Assembly of Electrical & Mechanical components
- Maintain technical documentation
- Small component assembly so attention to detail is essential
- Advise on design improvements
- Testing Electrical/Mechanical systems
If you are an experienced Assembly Technician who is looking to join an innovative engineering company, you should have the following requirements.
Our client is looking for energetic and driven candidates who have a desire to progress as they grow further.
- Experience of testing, building and repairing Mechanical/Electrical systems
- Passionate about Electrical and Mechanical machinery
- Able to read Engineering drawings
- Excited about the potential to join a growing and successful business
- Access to your own transport due to companies location
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering great career progression;
- Competitive basic salary
- Attractive benefits package
Oxford, Wallingford, Great Milton, Abingdon, Lewknor, Chinnor, High Wycombe, Didcot, Bicester, Chalgrove, Didcot, Thame
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Darren Fuller on 01865 257 455 or email email@example.com