Location; Thame, Oxfordshire
Salary; £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Group pension scheme and other benefits
Our client are a world leading manufacturer that work heavily within the automotive industry
As a Quality Control Engineer you will be self-motivated and someone who takes pride in their work.
- Maintenance of quality documentation and continual improvement of management systems.
- Inspection of TIG welded Titanium and Stainless Steel
If you are an experienced Quality Control Engineer who is practically minded and is looking to join an innovative engineering company, you should have the following requirements.
- Experience in inspecting TIG welded tubular fabrications in Inconel.
- Qualifications in LPI non-destructive testing Level 2, although relevant experience is fine.
- Quality control experience within the Automotive sector.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems.
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering a competitive benefits package;
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
Oxford, Didcot, Abingdon, Headington, Cowley, Chalgrove, Stadhampton, Aylesbury, Princes Risborough, Thame, Wheatley, Bicester, Long Crendon, Great Milton, Lewknor, Chinnor
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org