£40,000 - £50,000 + Uncapped commission + Excellent benefits
Our client is a manufacturer that specialise in producing high tech products for a variant of different industries and are one of the world leaders in their field.
As a Sales Manager you will be mainly responsible for advising on, and position, new growth opportunities for all products, as per specific market segment strategy.
- To manage the highest level of service to all customers, external and internal.
- To plan and carry out Company policies to all phases of sales activity, personally or by delegation.
- Promote and sell all products and technologies offered within the relevant Market (3x3 Strategy).
- Define, Manage and implement Market strategies, plans and activities (pricing agreements, product portfolio etc.) that support the corporate strategies.
- Co-ordinate the overall implementation of agreed UK/NEU (Northern Europe) Market Strategy plans and initiatives in collaboration with the relevant Market Manager/Team
If you are an experienced Sales Manager with a background in the mobile communications industry, you should have the following requirements;
- Technical Sales experience working within the Mobile Communication (FttA), Outside Broadcast or Industrial markets
- Experience in selling/designing in Optical Fibre Connectivity & Cabling solutions, to Operators/Owners, End Users, System Integrators, Installers, Consultants & Distributors
- Good mix of Technical ability aligned with a consultative customer approach
- Proven track record in building close customer relationships
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering a competitive benefits package;
- Competitive basic salary
- Private health care
- Income protection
- Monthly car allowance
Oxford, Kidlington, Bicester, Banbury, Thame, Aylesbury, Woodstock, Upper Heyford, Abingdon, Headington, Cowley, Blackbird Leys, Eynsham, Witney
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email email@example.com