£28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Van, Phone, Progression and Bonus
Our client operates within the fire and security systems industry and are a well established organisation based in south Oxfordshire, who due to rapid growth are now seeking an Security Alarms Engineer to join to their field based team.
As an Security Alarms Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out Servicing, Maintenance and Installation of CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control, making sure all work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Field based security alarm system servicing and installs
- Planning and scheduling your visits
- Carrying out work using specialist tools and equipment
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the highest of standards and leaving customers satisfied
If you are an experienced Security Alarms/Intruder Alarms Engineer who is looking to join an exciting and fast growing company, you should have the following requirements.
- Hold a full clean UK drivers license
- Minimum of 3 years experience carrying our Servicing and Installation on Security Alarms and Systems
- Field based experience
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering great career progression;
- Competitive basic salary
- Fully serviced van
- Travel paid
- Call out bonus
- Specialist tools provided
- Laptop & phone provided
Oxford, Reading, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Slough, Swindon, Northampton, Bicester, Abingdon, Didcot, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Thame, Witney, Eynsham, Botley, Kidlington, Headington
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email email@example.com