Position; Part-time Landscape Gardener
Location; Near Reading
Salary; £26,000 – £28,000
Our client is looking for a Gardener to join their team based Near Reading, Berkshire. Due to the location of our client you will be required to have your own transport to get to their premises each morning.
Start times will be from 7.30am each morning, 3 days per week roughly around 27 hours. overtime available during busy periods.
- Plan lawns, and plants and cultivate them, using company tools and equipment.
- Plant new and repair established lawns, using seed mixtures and fertilisers recommended for particular soil type and lawn locations.
- Planet shrubs, trees, and flowers selected by property owner or those recommended for particular landscape effect.
- Mow and trim lawns, using hand mower or power mower.
- Trim shrubs, trees and planets using company tools.
- Clean grounds, using rakes, brooms, and hose, ensuring working area is kept as clean as possible at all times.
- Spray trees and shrubs, and apply supplemental liquid and dry nutrients to lawns and trees.
- Hard landscaping, laying patios, driveways and fences.
- Make repairs to concrete and asphalt walks and driveways.
- Minimum of 1 year experience of Grounds Maintenance or Landscaping
- Previous experience of bedding out, pruning and lawn edging
- Practical use of ride on mowers, hedge trimmers, strimmer’s
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Valid Driving Licence with own transport for cimmute not work.
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Oxford, Reading, Woodcote, Goring, Sonning Common.Pangbourne, Henley
Gardener, Landscaping, Hard / Soft Landscaping, Grounds Maintenance,
If you are interested please contact Darren on 01235 608455 for more information or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.