Job Description: Project Co-Ordinator
Full time – Contractor day rate £200
This role will be based on-site
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with the prestigious University of Oxford. Due to an Improving Wireless Programme that is currently undertaking a six-month Pilot to expand a Managed Wireless Service across University buildings, they are looking to hire a Project Coordinator.
We are looking for an experienced and well organised Project Co-ordinator to support the management of project delivery tasks, track resources, support communications, in conjunction to our Agile: Scrum framework/delivery processes. A key responsibility will be to support the Project Manager on collecting strategic data from key stakeholders.
The postholder will be responsible for:
- Managing the creation, updating and escalations for workload captured in our programme backlog.
- Facilitating daily check-in meetings to ensure operational progress is reviewed, tracked and any escalation points captured and actioned.
- Support the issue resolution of any purchasing and/or finance issues that arise (in the Project Manager’s absence).
- Supporting the Delivery Team with the planning of sprint activities and creating relevant tasks to assign to staff.
- Supporting the Project Manager with key stakeholder engagement and eliciting strategic data.
- Assist the Project Manager with financial engagement and issue resolution with Project Finance teams.
- Assisting the Project Manager with preparing weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Experience of delivering projects using the Agile: Scrum framework.
- Experience of using agile project management tools e.g. Azure DevOps and/or Atlassian Jira.
- Desirable: dealing with purchasing transactions and financial monitoring.
- Familiarity with MS products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, etc.) is essential.
Planet Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.