We are proud to be working alongside a small independent family run business that has a traditional and loyal customer base who due to continued growth are looking to add another fire alarm engineer to their growing team.
- Servicing, installation & repair of fire alarm systems to relevant standards
- Work to pre-planned schedule which will be arranged for you
- Complete site surveys where required. A working knowledge of BS5839 necessary.
- Be on the monthly on-call rota to attend in hours and out of hours call outs
- Servicing & maintenance of emergency lighting
- Offer the highest standards of customer service
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Complete report sheets
- Ensure adequate stock levels on your van are always maintained
3-5 years experience preferably, 1st and 2nd fix, Commissioning of Open Protocol/Conventional systems, Financial awareness and to be able to work unsupervised
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- company vehicle and fuel card,
- credit card for expenses,
- mobile phone
Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Bicester, Brackley, Leighton Buzzard, Bletchley
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact our engineering department on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.