We are working alongside the countries leading solar design and installation specialists, who due to continued growth and key business wins are looking to grow their ever expanding technical field based team.
As a Roofer, you will be working principally on Solar PV, where we have positions for both commercially biased and domestically biased carrying out a good mix of work on both
Key Skills & Qualifications Required;
- NVQ level 2 or above in roofing
- Hold CSCS (Gold Card JIB) or equivalent
- IPAF/PASMA Preferable
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Ability to generate innovative solutions and to communicate them
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Works comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge with Solar PV would be advantageous
What you can expect;
- A competitive salary £30,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Training & Development
- Family friendly environment
- Yearly bonus
- Company van and fuel-card
- Employer Contributed Pension scheme
Southampton, Bournemouth, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Ringwood, Lymington, Poole, New Milton, Blandford Forum
If this role is of interest then please get in touch with Dylan here at planet recruitment on email or please call 01865 257 455.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.