Our client are looking for a level 3 Vehicle technician to join their team due to continued growth
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs on used vehicles
- Using latest diagnostic equipment to fault find on required vehicles
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Complete all required paperwork required with each job
Key skills & experience required;
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive e.g. City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 / IMI
- Relevant experience as a Technician
- Servicing & fault finding skills
- Experience on a range of vehicles
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this role sounds of interest then please feel free to contact our Engineering Division on 01865 257 455
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.