We are proud to be working alongisde one of the biggest used car business in the UK, who due to continued growth are looking to add a MET technician to their growing team
- Assessing damage to a vehicle in terms of mechanical and electrical components;
- Using diagnostic equipment to diagnose and repair electric faults;
- Stripping and refitting parts on vehicles which have been involved in accident;
- Repairing or replacing damaged panels and components to a required standard;
- Fixing mechanical damage e.g. engine, suspension or steering;
Key skills & experience required;
- A relevent qualification is desirable
- Previous work experience as an MET technician or Fitter
- Experience on a range of vehicles
- Full UK Driving Licence
This role is working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern consisting of 12 hour shifts
If this role sounds of interest then please feel free to contact our Engineering Division on 01865 257 455
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.