We are proud to be working alongside our client who provides bespoke networking solutions to suit every individual situation
A telemarketing role that will reach out to new and some existing customers/clients over the telephone with the primary aim to introduce our client and set up a sales visit by one of the company’s Sales team. The post holder will deal with some inbound customer/client calls and record all customer information accurately on the company’s CRM/Database systems.
- Make outgoing customer calls/cold calls in order to set up appointments for the company’s sales team.
- Take and manage incoming customer/client calls capturing accurately customer requirements/issues and passing calls to the correct sales or engineering team.
- Maintain in-conjunction with the sales team a list of potential customer/client leads and follow up these leads with outbound calls to initiate potential sales.
- Contact customers in response to correspondence or feedback.
- Accurately & efficiently enter customer information into company databases for profiling, contacting and billing purposes.
- Communicating with Persons outside the organisation, representing the company to customers, clients, the public and other external sources.
- Establishing & maintaining interpersonal relationships, developing constructive and co-operative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- Ability to clearly communicate in person, in writing or by telephone or e-mail.
- Able to interact with computers and other electronic systems to accurately record/enter data or process information.
- To support the build of a customer/client calling list and other key customer information, while maintaining all records of contracts, accounts and orders.
- Work collaboratively and provide clear & concise information to line management and co-workers.
- Generate agreed outgoing call volumes and work closely with the rest of the sales team to achieve sales leads targets.
- Have a good understanding of the company’s products and services
This role is Monday to Friday working between 9:30am and 2:30pm
Witney, Abingdon, Carterton, Long Hanborough, Clanfield, Eynsham, Oxford
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Adam or Jack on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.