D365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant
Contract – £450 – £500 PD (outside IR35)
3/6 Months with possible extension
This is a very exciting contract role working for a rapidly growing business working in an advanced technical market place.
Our Client exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our their clients. They do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed, and efficiency. They are looking for us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric, and sustainable future.
D365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant to join the IT department in a rapidly expanding and exciting work environment. We are seeking a D365 functional consultant to carry forward our Business change and Process Improvement projects as a continuation from an ERP implementation journey through the delivery of continuous improvement and moving into manufacturing automation.
We have future development items that fell outside the scope of the initial implementation with a roadmap of future requirements for the business. These require coordinating in conjunction with the Project Manager as part of delivery for an overall programme of work.
The project is supported by a team of business subject matter experts, IT specialists and an external
- The D365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant will:
- Show expertise in any or several of the following D365FO functional areas:
- Delivery of D365 FO end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalise deliverables
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalise deliverables
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation
- Provide guidance and recommendations for improvement to existing systems.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Experience working within these relevant industry sectors; Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics.
- Strong experience with Dynamics 365 F&O, with a proven track record of quality delivery.
- Solid understanding of F&O functionality so that best solutions can be suggested to the business with the aim to avoid customisations and the right solution delivered.
- Strong knowledge of the latest IT systems, legislation, and best practice.
- Ability to describe technical issues or choices to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience of being involved throughout the lifecycle of implementations.
- Demonstrable experience engaging with stakeholders on all levels of a business, internal and external – Essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills; tactful and diplomatic.
- Proactive, and seeing risks and opportunities during implementation and raising these accordingly
- A lateral thinker, with the ability to choose the appropriate platforms and solutions
- Can communicate complex technical ideas in a straightforward way.
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.