Position; Van Driver
Salary; £11-£12 per hour
About the role; Planet Recruitment are proud to be working with a fast-growing organisation based in the Haddenham area who are looking for a Van Driver
- Delivery and collection of goods to and from customers
- Liaising with customers and provide communication links between customers and staff.
- Loading and unloading goods onto vehicles safely and accurately, ensuring that goods are secured and transited in a safe manner to/from the customer.
- Maintaining all aspects of vehicles care including fuelling and cleaning
- Adhering to company policy and procedures relating to Health and Safety and security
- You will be responsible for general duties within the Workshop.
- To assist in other tasks that may be required by supervisory staff to ensure the efficient operation of the workshop.
- Need to hold a clean, current driving licence.
- Previous commercial driving experience
- Need good geographical road knowledge of London.
- Have exceptional people/communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills.
Thame, Oxford, Princess Risborough, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Bicester
Van Driver, Driving, 3.5T ton Van Driver, Luton Van, Logistics
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.